Business During COVID-19
During these challenging times, the West Alameda Business Association is asking our community to help support our local businesses, so that they can continue to offer thoughtfully-curated unique goods, services and of course delicious food for many years to come. If the business association can assist you in any way please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Ways to Support Local Small Business:
- Patronize restaurants that are open for take-out or delivery of food. We have compiled a list of restaurants that are currently available for take-out or delivery orders. Hours and menu items are changing quickly so we recommend calling prior to ordering.
- Shop at the Farmer's Market. The market will be open Tuesdays and Saturdays from 9 AM - 1 PM.
- Purchase gift cards online for our shops and restaurants to sustain them through this time.
- Consider contributing to a business' Go Fund Me campaign. Many are running campaigns to support their employees who have been impacted by closures. Check their social media pages for updates.
Resources for Businesses
Many organizations are hosting webinars to walk businesses through support resources. We will do our best to add online events to our Facebook and online events pages and list those recordings below.
If you know of a resource that should be added to this page please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Small Business Administration Disaster Loan Assistance
- Small Business Administration - Disaster Loan Assistance one sheet.
- April 13 Q&A webinar regarding EIDL and PPP loans.
- April 6th webinar regarding EIDL and PPP loans.
- March 30th webinar regarding applying for Disaster Loans and grant funding.
City of Alameda Resources for Businesses and Workers
This resource list is for both employers and employees impacted by Covid-19. This page is updated frequently updated with Federal, State, and private programs.
State Treasurer Fiona Ma's Resource List
Resources for our Chinese and Vietnamese business owners:
How to Apply for Unemployment Insurance:
The following information regarding the PPP and EIDL loans has been provided by Asian, Inc. If you need language assistance please reach out to email@example.com.