Al Fresco Dining Park
Visit Alameda’s newest outdoor drinking and dining venue, the Alfresco Dining Park. With socially distanced and sanitized tables we offer a safe way to connect and socialize. The Fireside Lounge and The Hunter Public House are serving up expertly crafted cocktails and a selection of craft beers. Calafia’s famous taco bar will be serving light fare or grab dinner to-go from one of Webster Street’s diverse restaurants and enjoy your dinner under the stars.
Thursday - Sunday 5PM – 9PM
The West Alameda Business Association is excited to announce the opening of a new outdoor drinking and dining venue - The Al Fresco Dining Park. This project is a collaboration between our organization, The Fireside Lounge, The Hunter Public House, and Calafia taqueria.
Visitors can enjoy hosted seating, sanitized between each visit and safely distanced from your neighbors. Kids and dogs are welcome to join the party but must remain seated with your group at all times. The maximum group size for tables is 6 people, including kids. Barrels up to 3 people.
Order online direct from your table from a selection of artfully crafted cocktails, craft beers, and local wine. Feeling peckish? Calafia taqueria will be serving a selection from their menu or grab a bite to go from one of Webster Street’s many restaurants and bring it with you.
Please note the following additional rules:
- Groups are limited to parties of 6.
- 2 hour time limit at tables when there is a wait.
- You must stay seated with your group unless using the restroom or paying cash at the bar.
- Kids and dogs welcome.
- Please keep your children with you at the table.
- No stopping to visit with other tables or groups.
- No ins-and-outs and no smoking.
- Face masks are required at all times unless actively eating or drinking.
For information about private events please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.